October 31, 2008

Ok, so we are finally getting things up and running around here. On the blog that is. Things are always running around the house! ;) Learning to use blogger has been a bit of a challenge. Well maybe not much of a challenge, just something new to get used to. I was a little bummed on the selection blogger had for layouts so John and I designed a header to at least mix it up a bit. I didn't want to have the same blog as half the blogging world. I did look into having a pro design me one but that proved to be quit a bit more expensive than I thought it would be.

Anyway, still trying to figure out how to import our own pictures in the slide show. And I hope to get caught up tomorrow on our photos so I can finally do a post with visual aids! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erica,

Well, you're way ahead of me! I haven't even so much as thought of doing a blog right now, so hats of too you for figuring it all out! It looks great :-) I'm glad to hear things are going great for your family - it's been a long time since we talked! Take care and keep in touch, Karee