November 1, 2008

Catching up!

I guess I will start updating with September because I am not sure I can remember back any further than that! :)

Of course September means a new school year is about to start. This year I was really sad to see the kids go off to school! We were having such a wonderful summer relaxing and bonding with Julia. I cant tell you how many times I was asked if I was excited that the kids were going back to school and how many "your crazy!" comments and looks I got for saying "No actually I am sad they are going back already." Here are the kids typical back to school photos that I always take the first day of school.


































Alyssa 8th grade, Hannah 5th grade, Nathan 2nd, and Garret preschool.

----------------------------------------

The weather this fall has been nothing short of amazing! We have had several hot sunny days and many opportunity's to play outside. The weekend we hung out at Ma and Pa Huber's farm was no exception! The kids LOVE playing in the dirt and hanging out with all the animals. Papa has even added turkey's to the farm this year. Julia loves to wander over to the chicken coop and talk to the chickens and turkey's. The cute thing is that their dog Bonnie fallows her around to make sure she doesn't get into any trouble. Bonnie is a boarder collie and they love to heard anything that walks.












Alyssa is usually hard to find when the weather is nice and we are at the farm. She loves to roam around and take pictures. Sometimes when I am out on the front porch I can see her dancing around talking to the cows. But dont tell her I told you that, being that she is a teenager and all!

No comments: