November 16, 2008

Oh the things kids say

John and I thought this was really funny!. Maybe it is a had to be there moment but we dont want to forget this one.

So I came into the living room to tell John I was going to take a walk. I sat down and kissed him. (Just a little kiss BTW nothing big enough for Nathan to think this) At the exact same time Hannah(10) and Nathan(7.5)" yell out, ewww! Gross!!" Then Nathan said "you look like two cows milking each other!"

Maybe they are spending too much time at the farm.....

2 comments:

Angie said...

That's hilarious!! Our kids react with the same "Ewwww" when they see us kiss too! Like you, they are small kisses but it cracks us up enough that there are times we do it JUST to get THAT reaction! LOL

junglemama said...

My oldest son tells us to get a room!