January 22, 2009

Yes, I know!

It's been forever since my last post!!

During the holidays I planned on doing several smaller posts so that it didn't get overwhelming after the season was over but I kept putting it off to take care of other stuff! Imagine that! LOL!

Anyway, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving that we hosted along with my mom and grandma at our house and a great Christmas all around!

I would LOVE to show you how much fun we have had in the last two months with the great pictures we took but....Our camera and video camera were stolen out of my car. :( I am especially sad because we didn't take the time to download all the great videos off the recorder and now all of our video's of our time in Russia and beyond are gone. :(

I just haven't had it in me to admit to myself that I don't have any pictures of Julia's first thanksgiving and Christmas home.. Every time I would sit down to blog it would bug me so bad that I would save it for another day. So it's a new year and as soon as I figure out which camera I want I will post again, with pictures! :)

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

That is so sad that your video equipment was stolen! :( Good to see an update from you!

Sarah & Aaron Brand said...

HI! It has been forever- glad to hear all is well but bummed to hear about your camera etc. My computer virused and crashed with all our video and pics on it and I spent waayyy too much money getting it all back but I do think it was worth it. Let me know if you want any random Novo shots- I think we have a couple (not that it will be the same but if you did I would be happy to help!).

Talk Soon!
SKB

Angie said...

I'm so sad for you too! That happened to us in the NICU. Someone stole our camera with all of our precious pictures on it. I don't have pictures of the 1st time I held Isak. Also, just last month, our camera died and well... along with it went the memory card that was in it. TONS of pictures were deleted. *sniff*

Anyway, my heart breaks for you. HUGS

mykidsmomx4 said...

CLicked over from MckMama's blog... was hoping for some Not Me's! Oh well... hope you get back to blogging soon! (Although I can see why you would be so busy!)

Happy Not Me Monday!